Certificate awarded by Pearson UK
Students who have completed their GCE Advanced Level studies now have a great opportunity of directly enrolling themselves in the Pearson Edexcel Assured Diploma in Human Resource Management programme. This Diploma Pathway has several advantages:
# 1 Advantage: PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
The completion of the Diploma in HRM provides two Progression Pathways.
1. Progression to BSc [Business & Management] Degree.
2. Progression to Edexcel Assured Managerial Diploma in Human Resource Management OR Business Administration, a higher level qualification which qualifies the students to pursue a Master’s Degree in Business Administration with at least 2 years of work experience at executive level. MBA is the ultimate qualification in Business Management.
# 2 Advantage: GLOBAL RECOGNITION
This Diploma is Assured by Pearson UK. The ONLY Internationally Recognized & Globally Respected HRM Diploma available in Sri Lanka – Certified & Quality Assured by the World’s Largest Qualification Awarding Authority – Pearson UK. Pearson Assured (formerly known as Edexcel Assured) signifies that the Academic Standards, Assessment Systems, Syllabus Content, Teaching Methodology and Ethical Practices are all in conformance to the highest international standards. On completion of the Diploma, students have a pathway leading to the Business & Management Degree awarded by University of Northampton - UK.
University of Derby is recognised by the University Grants Commission, Sri Lanka.
# 3 Advantage: SAVE TIME & MONEY
This programme admits students to the Diploma stage soon after A/L. Therefore students need not waste time and money following a string of courses at preliminary, foundation and certificate stages to reach Diploma stage.
# 4 Advantage: EMPLOYMENT FOCUSED QUALIFICATION with INTERNSHIP TRAINING
This qualification makes you ‘Ready for Employment’. Course is designed to equip with all the knowledge to enable the student to take-up a HR Executive position. In order to facilitate employment, HRMI guarantees every non working student an Internship Training opportunity in a reputed company. The recognition of the certificate, classroom learning and the internship experience provides HRMI students a clear advantage in securing employment.
#5 Advantage: WHY HRMI?
HRMI is a renowned institution for maintaining highest academic discipline and ethical standards. We deal only with reputed academic partners with an unblemished record. When embarking on any course of study, a prospective student and the parents must establish without doubt the credentials of the awarding institution and its academic reputation. HRMI was awarded the 2013 Performance Recognition Award by Pearson, the world’s largest education company.
- Introduction to Management & Organisational Theory
- Elements of Management
- Organization Structure & Design
- Leadership & Motivation
Organizational Behavior Module
- Introduction to OB & Individual Behavior:
- Attitudes, Personality, Perception, Learning
- Group Behavior : Group Dynamics & Teams
- Change Management
- Stress Management
Industrial Psychology Module
- Introduction to Industrial Psychology
- Workplace Diversity
- Power & Politics
- Conflicts & Negotiations
- Psychology and HRM
- Employee Counseling
Human Resource Management Module
- Functions of Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Planning
- Human Capital Management
- Role & Organisation of HR function
- Job & Role Design & Development
- Resourcing Strategies, Planning & Practices
- Recruitment & Selection, Induction & Release
- Reward Management
- Job Evaluation & Pay Structures
- Reward Systems, Contingent Pay & Benefits
- Talent & Career Management
- Learning & Development Strategies
- Management Development
- Practices & Processes of Performance Management
- Performance Management Applications
- Human Resource Information System
- Strategic Management & Balanced Scorecards
- Strategic HR, HR Scorecards & KPIs
- International HRM
Industrial Relations Module
- Sri Lanka Labour Law
- Industrial Relations Practices
- Trade Unions & Collective Agreements
- Safety, Health & Environment
- HR Project Report
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- GCE (A/L) at least 2 passes (any stream) with English & Maths at O/Ls OR
- GCE (O/L) with at least 2 years work experience OR
- Foundation / Certificate in HRM from HRMI or equivalent
CLASS SCHEDULE : Every Sunday: 8.45 am to 1.30 pm
DURATION :12 Months
FEES : Registration Fee: Rs. 12,500
UK registration Fee: Rs. 20,000
Course Fee : Rs. 10,000 per month x 12 months
COMMENCEMENT : Sunday, 25th March 2018
More Information : Please call 077 2204101 or 071 2724425