for School Leavers - Duration : 18 months - Certificate awarded by Pearson UK
Students who have completed their GCE Advanced Level studies now have a great opportunity of directly enrolling themselves in Pearson Assured Diploma in Human Resource Management with Counselling & Psychology programme. This Diploma Pathway has several advantages:
# 1 Advantage: PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
The completion of the Diploma in HRM with Counselling & Psychology provides two Progression Pathways.
1. Progression to BA (Hons) HRM or BA (Hons) Business & Management Degree, awarded by University of Northampton-UK.
2. Progression to Pearson Assured Managerial Diploma in Human Resource Management OR Business Administration, a higher level qualification which qualifies the students to pursue a Master’s Degree in Business Administration OR HRM with at least 2 years of work experience at Executive Level.
University of Northampton, recognised by UGC Sri Lanka is the only Gold Ranked British University to offer Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Business Management, HR and Tourism in Sri Lanka.
# 2 Advantage: HR WITH COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOLOGY
This is the only HR Diploma available in Sri Lanka with an exhaustive content of Counselling and Psychology. This knowledge is essential for understanding and managing people and hence provides valuable insights for all HR professionals to function more effectively.
# 3 Advantage: GLOBAL RECOGNITION
This Diploma is Assured by Pearson UK. The ONLY Internationally Recognized & Globally Respected HRM Diploma available in Sri Lanka – Certified & Quality Assured by the World’s Largest Qualification Awarding Authority – Pearson UK. Pearson Assured (formerly known as Edexcel Assured) signifies that the Academic Standards, Assessment Systems, Syllabus Content, Teaching Methodology and Ethical Practices are all in conformance to the highest international standards.
# 4 Advantage: SAVE TIME & MONEY
This programme admits students to the Diploma stage soon after A/L. Therefore students need not waste time and money following a string of courses at preliminary, foundation and certificate stages to reach Diploma stage. The Content of the Diploma includes 40 topics – comprehensively covered over 400 hours of teaching, far exceeding the coverage of comparable professional qualifications.
# 5 Advantage: EMPLOYMENT FOCUSED QUALIFICATION with INTERNSHIP TRAINING
This qualification makes you ‘Ready for Employment’. Course is designed to equip with all the knowledge to enable the student to take-up a HR Executive position. In order to facilitate employment, HRMI guarantees every non working student an Internship Training opportunity in a reputed company. The recognition of the certificate, classroom learning and the internship experience provides HRMI students a clear advantage in securing employment.
#6 Advantage: WHY HRMI?
HRMI is a renowned institution for maintaining highest academic discipline and ethical standards. We deal only with reputed academic partners with an unblemished record. When embarking on any course of study, a prospective student and the parents must establish without doubt the credentials of the awarding institution and its academic reputation. HRMI is the repeated winner of the Pearson Award for Academic Excellence in 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017. This award by Pearson, the world’s largest education company reflects HRMI's commitment to quality.
1. Introduction to Management & Organisational Theory
2. Management History
3. Organization Environment, Social Responsibility & Ethics
4. Foundations of Planning
5. Organization Structure & Design
6. Leadership - Historical Development & Contemporary Models
10. Strategic Management Concepts
Organizational Behaviour Module
11. Introduction to OB & Individual Behavior: Attitudes, Personality, Perception, Learning
12. Group Behavior : Group Dynamics & Teams
13. Organizational Behavior : Change & Stress Management
Counselling & Psychology Module
14. Introduction to Counselling & Psychology
15. Counselling in daily life at work and at home
16. Emotional Intelligence for dealing with people
17. Counselling to enhance productivity
18. Counselling with different client groups – Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
19. Counselling in practice
20. Mental health
21. Managing stress for self at work
Human Resource Management Module
22. Functions of Human Resource Management
23. Human Resource Planning
24. Human Capital Management
25. Role & Organisation of HR function
26. Job & Role Design & Development
27. Resourcing Strategies, Planning & Practices
28. Recruitment & Selection, Induction & Release
29. Reward Management30. Job Evaluation & Pay Structures
30. Reward Systems, Contingent Pay & Benefits
31. Talent & Career Management
32. Learning & Development Strategies
33. Management Development
34. Performance Management
35. Strategic Management
36. Balanced Scorecards
37. Strategic HR, HR Scorecards & KPIs
38. International HRM
Industrial Relations Module
39. Sri Lanka Labour Law
40. Industrial Relations Practices
41. Trade Unions & Collective Agreements
42. Safety, Health & Environment
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- GCE (A/L) at least 2 passes (any stream) with English & Maths at O/Ls OR
- GCE (O/L) with at least 2 years work experience OR
- Foundation / Certificate in HRM from HRMI or equivalent
CLASS SCHEDULE : Every Sunday: 8.45 am to 1.30 pm
DURATION : 18 Months
FEES : Registration Fee: Rs. 5,000
Course Fee : Rs. 9,000 per month x 18 months = Rs, 162,000 ( Including Pearson - UK Registration Fees)
Above charges are subject to 2% NBT
60 months monthly repayment facility available through NDB Bank.
For details call Mr. Devapriya De Silva, Manager - NDB Nugegoda Branch - 077 3457421 /011 2820879 / 011 2820885
MEDIUM : Sinhala - English Mixed Medium
COMMENCEMENT : Batch 1 :Sunday, 2nd June 2019
Batch 2 :Sunday, 1st June 2019
More Information : Please call 077 2204101 or 071 2724425
Download: Application Form