Certificate awarded by Pearson UK
Students who have completed their GCE Advanced Level studies now have a great opportunity of directly enrolling themselves in the Pearson Edexcel Assured Diploma in Human Resource Management programme. This Diploma Pathway has several advantages:
# 1 Advantage: PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
The completion of the Diploma in HRM provides two Progression Pathways.
1. Progression to BSc [Business & Management] Degree.
2. Progression to Edexcel Assured Managerial Diploma in Human Resource Management OR Business Administration, a higher level qualification which qualifies the students to pursue a Master’s Degree in Business Administration with at least 2 years of work experience at executive level. MBA is the ultimate qualification in Business Management.
# 2 Advantage: GLOBAL RECOGNITION
This Diploma is Assured by Pearson UK. The ONLY Internationally Recognized & Globally Respected HRM Diploma available in Sri Lanka – Certified & Quality Assured by the World’s Largest Qualification Awarding Authority – Pearson Edexcel UK. Pearson Assured (formerly known as Edexcel Assured) signifies that the Academic Standards, Assessment Systems, Syllabus
Content, Teaching Methodology and Ethical Practices are all in conformance to the highest international standards. On completion of the Diploma, students have a pathway leading to the Business & Management / HRM Degree.
# 3 Advantage: SAVE TIME & MONEY
This programme admits students to the Diploma stage soon after A/L. Therefore students need not waste time and money following a string of courses at preliminary, foundation and certificate stages to reach Diploma stage. The Content of the Diploma includes 40 topics – comprehensively covered over 400 hours of teaching, far exceeding the coverage of comparable professional qualifications.
# 4 Advantage: EMPLOYMENT FOCUSED QUALIFICATION with INTERNSHIP TRAINING
This qualification makes you ‘Ready for Employment’. Course is designed to equip with all the knowledge to enable the student to take-up a HR Executive position. In order to facilitate employment, HRMI guarantees every non working student an Internship Training opportunity in a reputed company. The recognition of the certificate, classroom learning and the internship experience provides HRMI students a clear advantage in securing employment.
#5 Advantage: WHY HRMI?
HRMI is a renowned institution for maintaining highest academic discipline and ethical standards. We deal only with reputed academic partners with an unblemished record. When embarking on any course of study, a prospective student and the parents must establish without doubt the credentials of the awarding institution and its academic reputation. HRMI was awarded the 2013 Performance Recognition Award by Pearson, the world’s largest education company.
1. Introduction to Management & Organisational Theory
2. Management History
3. Organization Environment, Social Responsibility & Ethics
4. Foundations of Planning
5. Organization Structure & Design
6. Leadership - Historical Development & Contemporary Models
10. Strategic Management : Concepts & Applications
Organizational Behaviour Module
11. Introduction to OB & Individual Behavior: Attitudes, Personality, Perception, Learning
12. Group Behavior : Group Dynamics & Teams
13. Organizational Behavior : Change & Stress Management
Industrial Psychology Module
14. Introduction to Industrial Psychology
15. Workplace Diversity
16. Power & Politics
17. Conflicts & Negotiations
Human Resource Management Module
18. Functions of Human Resource Management
19. Human Resource Planning
20. Human Capital Management
21. Role & Organisation of HR function
22. Job & Role Design & Development
23. Resourcing Strategies, Planning & Practices
24. Recruitment & Selection, Induction & Release
25. Reward Management
26. Job Evaluation & Pay Structures
27. Reward Systems, Contingent Pay & Benefits
28. Talent & Career Management
29. Learning & Development Strategies
30. Management Development
31. Processes of Performance Management
32. Practices of Performance Management
33. Performance Management Applications
34. Strategic Management & Balanced Scorecards
35. Strategic HR, HR Scorecards & KPIs
36. International HRM
Industrial Relations Module
37. Sri Lanka Labour Law
38. Industrial Relations Practices
39. Trade Unions & Collective Agreements
40. Safety, Health & Environment
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- GCE (A/L) at least 2 passes (any stream) with English & Maths at O/Ls OR
- GCE (O/L) with at least 2 years work experience OR
- Foundation / Certificate in HRM from HRMI or equivalent
CLASS SCHEDULE : Every Sunday: 8.45 am to 1.30 pm
DURATION :18 Months
FEES : Registration Fee: Rs. 5,000
Course Fee : Rs. 9,000 per month x 18 months = Rs, 162,000 ( Including Pearson - UK Registration Fees)
COMMENCEMENT : Sinhala - English Mixed Medium: Sunday, 3rd June 2018
More Information : Please call 077 2204101 or 071 2724425