Globally recognized STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT (Competency development qualification for Senior Executives from Pearson UK)
Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
Pearson BTEC Level 7 Post Graduate Professional Qualification
Distance Supported Learning
Pearson BTEC Level 7 - Extended Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership is a Post Graduate Professional Qualification as defined by UK’s Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
This one-year programme of study is designed to equip senior and middle managers with detailed insights into strategic management in order to enable them to go beyond functional management and take-up top management responsibilities. It is globally recognised as a Professional Management Qualification and is accepted by many universities as a Pre-MBA permitting holders to pursue a MBA with exemptions.
Modules of Study
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Strategic Quality and Systems Management
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Managing Financial Principles & Techniques
- Creative and Innovative Management
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
Medium : English
Minimum Entry Requirements :
- A Bachelor's Degree / Full Professional Qualification OR
- Pearson BTEC HND Level 5 with 2 years executive level work experience OR
- Professional Diploma in Marketing (CIM) OR PQHRM (IPM) OR CIMA Managerial Level OR equivalent with 2 years executive level work experience OR
- 5 years experience in Managerial / Executive Capacity OR
- 10 years as a Commissioned Officer in Sri Lanka Army / Navy / Air Force /Police
Duration : 1 year
Course Registration Fee: Rs. 12,500
Edexcel Registration Fees: Rs. 80,000 - Payable within 2 months of commencement
Course Fees & Assessment Fees: Paid in Full - At the start - Rs. 220,000 OR
Paid in 2 Installments - At the start: Rs. 120,000 and next after 3 months: Rs. 120,000
The supported distance learning mode includes text books and study packs, academic articles, video lectures and other relevant video clips that will enrich and enhance the effectiveness of leaning. In addition there will be guidance on the fulfillment of assignments and students could speak to the lecturers via telephone or skype for further guidance. Students will also have the facility of visiting the institute to obtain specific assistance or attend class room sessions whenever possible.
PROGRESSION TO :
MBA (MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE) FROM UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON, UK.
At HRMI, Students will gain admission to the Northampton MBA programme with 120 credit exemptions out of a total of 180 credits necessary to complete the MBA. Only the Research (Independent Study or Business Impact Study: 60 credits) is required to be fulfilled by Pearson BTEC Level 7 holders to qualify for the award of MBA degree.