Awarded by University of Northampton -UK
Delivered at HRMI, Sri Lanka
When embarking on a Degree, a prospective student must establish without doubt the credentials of the awarding institution and its academic reputation. A qualification is treasured for life. Due diligence must be made in the selection of a university and the reputation must never be compromised for convenience or cost. All Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees at HRMI are awarded by globally respected UGC approved University of Northampton in UK.
University of Northampton – UK
University of Northampton (UoN) is a young modern University with a history dating back to early 20th century. UoN is rooted in the belief that sharing knowledge, supporting creativity and striving to make a positive difference will change the future.
Today, with the brand new £330 million Waterside campus, University of Northampton is designed to adapt to 21st century teaching with a full range of integrated learning environments. It is equipped and committed to make a difference and transform lives. Being the first university in the UK to be named as a Change-maker Campus in 2012, UoN is leading the way in adding value to society and creating a social impact. The commitment to transforming lives and inspiring change is at the heart of all that is done at UoN. The experience of studying with UoN at HRMI will enable you to transform your life and those of others too, no matter how great or small this may be.
Ranked Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
In June 2017, University of Northampton was one of the few universities to be Ranked Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), the UK Government Ranking Table, thus reflecting its academic integrity and teaching excellence.
The official judgement by the Government’s review states:
“Based on the evidence available, the TEF Panel judged that the University of Northampton delivers consistently outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for its students. It is of the highest quality found in the UK.”
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
The TEF is a league table where universities, colleges and private providers are judged on the quality of the education they provide. The TEF is run by the Government and is therefore ‘official’, unlike other league tables.
The Government has introduced the TEF as a way of,
- Better informing students’ choices about what and where to study
- Recognising and rewarding excellent teaching
- Better meeting the needs of employers, business and industry
- Raising esteem for teaching
Why the University of Northampton was awarded Gold?
The Government looked at official data and what the University provides to its students, and found the following to be “outstanding”
- Levels of employment or further study for UoN graduates
- Assessment and feedback
- A Personalised student experience
- Academic support
- UoN’s approach to involving students in research, scholarship and professional practice – with strengths in community-based research and scholarship and sector-leading work on social enterprise
What does TEF Gold mean for students at Northampton?
If you study with UoN you will know that,
- UoN teaching and outcomes for students are officially the highest quality found in the UK
- UoN offers very high levels of support to students and put students first Only 42 other universities have achieved Gold. With UoN, students will be choosing one of the best teaching universities in the UK
Awards for University of Northampton
University of Northampton has won many accolades in recent times. The Social Enterprise Gold Mark was also conferred in June 2017 for the University’s commitment to social causes. In February 2013, was awarded Change-maker Campus status by Ashoka U and recognised as number one for social enterprise. During the last 7 years, University of Northampton has been amongst the top-contenders for ‘Business School of the Year’, ‘University of the Year’, ‘Entrepreneurial University of the Year’ and repeated winner of the Midlands Business Awards ‘Most Enterprising University of the Year’, and awarded ‘Number one for employability’ amongst full-status universities in England.
- Business Project
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Developing Cross-Cultural Capability
- For each and every student, HRMI offers a dedicated personal tutor to sort out any academic related concerns and provide assignment guidance to make sure that the students are able to independently fulfill the assessment requirements.
- Lecturers are specifically trained to relate learning to real life scenarios in the corporate world.
- For every module, Industry experts are invited to share their insights to enable students to connect learning with contemporary issues in the corporate world.
- HRMI provides guaranteed internships to enable non-working students to experience real-life issues which are useful in doing assignments which involve very practical management situations.
- Pearson BTEC HND in Business /SQA / ABE / CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting OR Equivalent
DURATION: One Academic year
SCHEDULE: Sunday from 8.45 am to 4.30 (Occasionally additional classes may be held on Saturday afternoons)
Registration Fee : Rs. 15,000
E Library Fee : Rs. 5,000
1st Installment : Rs. 100,000
from 2nd to 8th Installment : Rs. 43,750 x 8
60 months monthly repayment facility available through NDB Bank.
For details call Mr. Devapriya De Silva, Manager - NDB Nugegoda Branch - 077 3457421 /011 2820879
COMMENCEMENT : 2nd November 2019
for Course Information and Reservations: Please call 077 2204101 or 071 2724425